The debate still ensues. Egg or chicken, which came first? Hahaha… Well, in my kitchen today, THE EGG! Here’s how to prepare this delicious meal. Eggs are a good source of protein and can form a part or a healthy balanced diet. They are quick and easy to prepare too!
1 large onion
1 clove garlic Salt to taste
Black pepper – optional
- Break egg into bowl, add salt and beat well to dissolve salt.
- Heat oil in pan. Throw in sliced onion, fry till brown.
- Add finely sliced garlic, stir for 10 secs. Pour your egg into onion/garlic.
- Lower heat, flip egg to cook on both sides.
- Sprinkle black pepper if you like.
Voila! Done! Egg ready, serve. Try, Enjoy, Share it!
By Kenagwah Imani