The debate still ensues. Egg or chicken, which came first? Hahaha... Well, in my kitchen today, THE EGG! Here’s how to prepare this delicious meal.
Eggs are a good source of protein and can form a part or a healthy balanced diet. They are quick and easy to prepare too!
1 large onion
1 clove garlic Salt to taste
Black pepper - optional
1. Break egg into bowl, add salt and beat well to dissolve salt.
2. Heat oil in pan. Throw in sliced onion, fry till brown.
3. Add finely sliced garlic, stir for 10 secs. Pour your egg into onion/garlic.
4. Lower heat, flip egg to cook on both sides.
5. Sprinkle black pepper if you like.
Voila! Done! Egg ready, serve. Try, Enjoy, Share it!
By Kenagwah Imani